Thursday 3 December 2015

Pitch Feedback and Reflection

What I did right 
I feel that even though i was not greatly prepared I  had attempted to make the best out of my presentation, I feel at points my point was clear and I knew what I was talking about for the majority of my pitch, i thought the presentation itself had a lot of useful information presented.

What I did not so right
I feel i had poorly presented my pitch because i had a lack of preparation involved and nerves at points had also gotten the best of me affecting my performance of the pitch, So more preparation should be needed when presenting in the future.

what was my feedback?
The class and josh had said that some points had not been clear and i needed to elaborate more on the some of my topics and points 

No comments:

Post a Comment